CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The big trouble


Whenever Natalie does something bad she comes to me and says "Mom, I the big trouble, come look!" So the other day she came in announced that she was the big trouble and brought me into the bathroom and told me that she had put a princess toy in the toilet. I didn't see the toy so I figured she had flushed it. I noticed that when you flushed the toilet it drained really slowly, so I was pretty sure there was something down there.
When Clark got home we called the plumber. He tried all of his tricks and could not get the toy out. He took the toilet out into the front yard and tried to flush the toy out the other way with the hose. He still couldn't get it out, but we did get a glimpse of it. Natalie has a Sesame Street doctor kit with a Bert thermometer (well, it used to to have one) and it turns out she flushed the Bert thermometer down the toilet and we're pretty sure princess Belle was down there with him though we never actually saw her.
The plumber tried his best but could not get the toys out, so we got a new toilet. It needed to be replaced anyway. But poor Bert and Belle, what a way to go.

3 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Man, she IS the big trouble! In our house, losing Belle would be a worse crime than losing the toilet--at least for some family members! What a funny kid. (o:

Phannie said...

Oh, it will all be okay in the end. She reminds me a whole lot of me. And look how great that worked out!

Holly said...

Ok, that is the cutest story ever!!!! I the big trouble!! I love it! Your girls are so cute and we miss you guys!

Love,

The Richins fam