CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Seattle, WA!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, it's time to go WEST! After 7+ years in Maryland, it is now time to say good bye to our Friends on the East Coast and make new Friends on the West Coast.

This week, Clark accepted a management position at Harborview Medical Center in downtown Seattle, WA. It was a rather large promotion and an exciting position that will allow him to work with senior level leadership at a Harborview, local hospitals and the Seattle Emergency Medical Services (Fire & Rescue). Together they will be planning, organizing and executing a plan to reduce the overcrowding of the emergency departments at Harborview as well as 20 additional hospitals in the greater Seattle metropolitan area.

We are beginning the packing process, so you can imagine the next post will include plenty of "moving" pictures.


12 comments:

Tanya Sio said...

How exciting!! Congrats. Will you be driving? You should stop by Minnesota and visit us. :)

Mer said...

That is REALLY exciting! I know you guys have been itching to get out west again. Make sure you rest between all the packing! I've done the moving-in-the-last-trimester thing and it can be brutal. Take it easy!
Love you!

EarlGirl said...

That's so great! It'll be fantastic to see your family more often. Kristy's going to be so excited to have you close.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!! WE'LL BE NEIGHBORS!! I have waited my whole life to be neighbors with you!! (o: I feel like singing. "Won't you be, won't you be, please won't you be my neighbor?!"

Robyn said...

That's so exciting! Seattle is such a fun place for kids to grow up (I grew up 20 miles north in Bothell...) Have fun!

Aaron said...

Too bad you couldn't come down to AZ. We will miss you but glad that you will enjoy a whole lot more rain in Seattle.

Phannie said...

Just so you know. . .

UTAH WON!!!! DOUBLE BYU's score, by the way.

Carter Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Unfortunately Seattle doesn't have a Metro system to rival that of the BLT. Sorry Clark I know how much it meant to you riding that fine piece of work. Have fun in Seattle.
Bryce

mommasweetums said...

Congrats! I cannot believe that you are leaving! I am so forlorn, but I know you have to be ecstatic about being close to your family. Drop me a call when you can. I miss you. :)

Phannie said...

Do we still send our Christmas Card to your MD address?

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Good luck with your move. Hope you can stop in Spokane on your way.

Anonymous said...

I am a little bit behind on the times, but CONGRATS on the new job and the new location. If you haven't left already, Indiana is a great stopping point along I-70!!