CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

#4

Most of you know this already, but just in case you missed it we are expecting baby #4!!! We are super excited to welcome the newest member of our family in February (Feb. 15 to be exact). This news also accounts for my less than stellar blogging lately. I am so tired that I am usually in bed and fast asleep by 9:30pm. But other than being tired I feel great! We don't find out the gender until Sept. 30, but we assume it's a girl until we are told otherwise.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear what everyone is having! We find out on September 25th. I'm glad you're feeling well and I'm totally with you on being tired and I only have 2 to chase around!

Robyn said...

That's so exciting! I'm so sorry about feeling tired--I totally relate. Hope things go well!

Tanya Sio said...

Congratulations! I hope things are going well. :)

EarlGirl said...

I hope you're able to get enough rest! Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

Carter Family said...

Holy cow! That is so awesome! I don't think that you told me before we left, but, then again, I have the pregnancy brain issue also! Anyway, do you think that you are going to feel up to going to Disneyworld this month? I know that you can't live without it, but, if you need a break on your way down or back . . . our house is right on the way (or pretty close anyway)!

Amy

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That is fabulous! And, it is amazing that you can make it all the way until 9:30 at night before you crash. I was awake at 7 a.m. and then crashing by 9:30 a.m. You're amazing!

Holly said...

No Way!!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I am happy that it sounds like everything is going well. I do not envy the tired feeling! You are an amazing Mom!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear if you join the 4 for 4 girl club!! If you would like an invite to our blog email me at randallandjerilyn@sbcglobal.net. Sorry, I don't have your email address anymore.