CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a ............

So we had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a boy!!!! It's a miracle!! We had them go back and check numerous times just to make sure, but it is a boy and we have lots of ultrasound pictures to prove it. We are super excited! Clark is already busy picking out the perfect name (he thinks he gets to name this one because it's a boy). The girls are excited about having a brother, Isabelle was super excited, Kate was kind of mad..she wanted a sister (I reminded her that she had 2 sisters already)but she's excited now, and Natalie really doesn't care yet.
So, that's our big news! We just got back from DisneyWorld so we'll be posting lots of pictures soon!

12 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

WOW!!! You're doing my parents' pattern! That is SO fabulous. Are you sure you'll know what to do with a boy? (o: I'm just teasing. You guys will be great!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you.

Phannie said...

You know I think that your friend with the muddy kids has a point. Will Clark really know what to do with a boy? I mean, those girls have made him a little soft don't ya think? I just don't know if he can handle the pressure. Congratulations anyway and it was great to hear from you. love ya much!!

Mer said...

With three older sisters, he's going to have his toenails painted pink a dozen times before he's two.

YEA for a boy and trucks and soccer balls and all that good stuff.

I have a bunch of little boy clothes I can pack up and send you if you want.

Congrats!!!!!!

EarlGirl said...

Yay for the blue team! I have to confess, I called your mom yesterday to find out because I was dying to know. I'm so happy for you!

Tanya Sio said...

Congrats!!! I am very excited for you.

Aaron said...

YEAH!!! HUZZAHH for the Hartleys!!! So glad to hear you get to have a boy too.

Janet + Craig said...

This is Clark's cousin Craig - Congrats on the boy! We had 2 girls then a boy, it is a whole different experience! We hope you are well.

Craig & Janet

Dweezleboss said...

Congratulations!! What is there to say more?

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! He will be one lucky boy to have such cool older sisters! I hope you are feelin' well!

Kent and TerriLyn said...

So Happy for you!!!! Congratulations! We miss you being our neighbors.

Anonymous said...

I know I am quite late, but CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear all about him when he gets here!